IEEE CCNC 2020 offers limited number of travel grants to the students who registered and co-authored an accepted paper in IEEE CCNC 2020, on competition basis.
Conditions for receiving a grant are as follows:
- The student applicant must be a student member of the IEEE Communications Society
- The student applicant must be a co-author of an accepted paper in IEEE CCNC 2020 and present it at the conference
- The student applicant must be full-time students registered toward a Bachelor, Masters, or PhD degree in computer science, engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting their applications
- The student applicant must show the proof of having registered to attend the IEEE CCNC 2020 conference.
How to Apply:
The application should be submitted electronically via EDAS. After logging into EDAS, click the “TravelGrant” tab at your EDAS home page, and then select “Student Travel Grant for IEEE CCNC 2020". The application must include the following:
- A reference letter from your advisor (your advisor can directly submit the reference letter on EDAS).
- Your up-to-date resume including your citizenship (required), and ethnicity and gender (optional, used to broaden the participation of under-represented students).
- A half-to-one page letter to state the purpose of attending the conference.
Please address any question to the Student Travel Grant Chair Alexander Gelman firstname.lastname@example.org with the mandatory title: “IEEE CCNC 2020 STG Question: Your Last Name”.
IEEE is committed to the principle that all persons shall have equal access to programs, facilities, services, and employment without regard to personal characteristics not related to ability, performance, or qualifications as determined by IEEE policy and/or applicable laws. View IEEE's Nondiscrimination Policy.